Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. You must be 13 years or older to create an account and receive email from Youped.com. If you are under age 13, please do not attempt to sign up for Youped.com.
What personal information we collect
- To create an account on Youped, you need to submit a valid email address, first and last name, username and password.
- We may also collect: gender, address, phone number, Facebook credentials, Twitter credentials and any other relevant information.
How we use your personal information
- Your user name and Youps will be publicly available on the Internet and may also be indexed by search engines
- We will use your email address to communicate with You about Your account. We will also use it to communicate with You about the Youped service in general. You may opt out of receiving emails from us by clicking the Opt-Out link at the bottom of our emails or by changing your Notifications preferences under "Settings" in your account.
- Emails to invite friends or share Youps are controlled by individual Youped members and are not subject to Youped.com corporate control.
Use of your IP address
As a necessary means of requesting information from thrid-party sites, such as Youtube.com, Youped.com uses your IP address. This is necessary to allow Youped to present you with vital information such as tracking the number of “views” of videos you Youp.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Youped.com will never rent, sell, or share your email, physical address or other personal information to a third party, except in the following circumstances:
- We may share your email with affiliated companies or other trusted third-party partners for the purpose of providing You with a more efficient and customized experience. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We may share information with Youped.com merchants to provide targeted marketing messages and services.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Youped Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- You are able to unsubscribe from Youped emails by clicking unsubscribe in the respected email footer.
- Also, You are able to make changes to certain email notifications under your account settings.
Questions or Concerns
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you should contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.